The club executive will be meeting this week to discuss the resumption of rallies and to appoint a COVID Safe Officer. We will advise members as soon as we can.
In the meantime please ring Bec Vuillermin to book your time if you wish to use the grounds so we can have a register of people as per the DHHS requirement, and also to ensure we don’t have heaps of people all arriving at once! We would ask that the cross country below the canteen NOT be used just yet until the ground dries out a bit more however using the rest of the jumps is fine. The bottom arena is also able to be used if you are happy to drag it. Please be careful as there has not been any cleaning up recently and ther may be some trees and branches down so please check the area you are going to use before riding.
In accordance with the DHHS Restricted Activity Directions (Non-Melbourne) (No 5) we are pleased to advise an easing of restrictions which will allow members to broaden their equestrian activities.
Members residing in regional Victoria may ride off property, have riding lessons and attend Club rallies and activities subject to the following conditions. A separate detailed advice, including information regarding equestrian competitions, will be released shortly.
Directions for equestrian activities in regional Victoria.
• Ride off property with members of your household or in groups of up to 10 plus and instructor if required.
• Ride outdoors at agistment properties or equestrian centres subject to owner/manager requirements.
• Participate in outdoor training/coaching activities with members of your household or in groups of up to 10 riders plus the instructor.
• Travel unlimited distances within Regional Victoria.
These allowances are for outdoor areas only – indoor arenas must remain closed.
Social distancing (1.5m) and good hygiene MUST be maintained
Club rallies and activities may resume under the following conditions:
• No more than one group of a maximum of 10 riders may be at the venue at any one time (plus the coaches and minimum number of helpers required to run the activity). The only exception to this rule is where there is sufficient space to allow more than one group of 10 separated by a distance of 100m minimum. Groups must not intermingle whilst at the venue and facilities may not be shared.