COVID-19 UPDATE - RALLIES ARE BACK, UNDER STRICT SAFE-DISTANCING RULES
We run 12 rallies per year, usually on Sundays. The 2020 - 2021 season has been broken in to two six month periods, due to the COVID19 pandemic, and annual membership fees are halved. Rally activities include dressage, show jumping, cross-country, musical riding, mounted games and certificates. Rallies begin at 9.30am (with gear check at 9:45am) and finish at 3:30pm.
Our instructional rally days are a great opportunity for our riding members and "come and try" riders to learn new skills and have fun.
See COVID-19 procedures below
26th July 2021
23rd August 2021
27th September 2021
25th October 2021
8th November 2021
13th December 2021
January 2021 TBA
March 2021 TBA
April 2021 TBA
May 2021 TBA
June 2021 TBA
If you wish to visit on a rally day for a "come and try", please contact our E: District Commissioner prior to the rally day with your details (rider, mount etc.). You can visit up to two rallies before deciding to become a Supporter or Riding Member.
RALLY PROCEDURES DURING COVID19 RESTRICTIONS
CIPC cannot not allow members or visitors to attend our club who reside within these restricted postcode suburbs.
- 3038 Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens
- 3021 Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
- 3012 Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
- 3042 Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie, Niddrie North
- 3064 Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickleham, Roxburgh Park, Kalkallo
- 3047 Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
- 3060 Fawkner
- 3032 Ascot Vale, Highpoint City, Maribyrnong, Travancore
- 3046 Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
- 3055 Brunswick South, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland West
Until restrictions are relaxed, the following protocols will apply on rally days:
- Each rider will come in, train, and go out - riders will be likely to have a shortened day. Session times for each rider / activity will be staggered to maintain safe distancing. Scheduling of riders / activity start times will be notified prior to rally day. Riders to depart from CIPC once they have completed their activties.
- There will no theory session
- There will be no food available for purchase.
WHERE TO FIND US